Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's a New Year!

Christmas break was fabulous and I have to admit that I wasn't quite ready to come back to work, but all it took was getting myself to school and I realized how much I absolutely love my job and the kids that I teach! With New Years right behind us we had to do some writing about New Years Goals. Today I had the students write one of their new years goals and how they were going to accomplish it.

We put them together like so and I'm in love with my students work once again : )





Thanks again to pinterest. On pinterest there were some where they actually attached party blowers to the faces, but we did it the cheap way or should I say the lazy way where Katrina didn't have to go to the store : ) The students who wanted blowers made their own by wrapping strips of paper around their pencils.

Happy New Year!

2 comments: