Saturday, November 5, 2011

Miss Paul is Missing

On Friday I had meetings that I had to go to. I didn't tell my students that I would be gone. I did this on purpose so that the substitute could read the book Miss Nelson is Missing and then have the kids write about why they thought Miss Paul was missing. My roommate gave me this idea and I loved it so I thought I would try it out : )

I wanted to share some of my favorite responses with you:

"I think miss. Paul went to the moon for a vacation. Maybe because she's never been there before? And she should fly back and tech because she is really really nice that's what I think."

"I think miss pual i sick becuse she ate to much Halloween candy. I think she should come back on monday so she can tech us."

"Miss paul is a thif shes wanted she went to jail becase she stol a sock and robed a bank! She has to come back now to tech us but if she steels our socks she'll go to jail agen or she could be working on an invenchen to rob mony or for invenchen convenhen (Invention Convention - this is something we are doing this upcoming week)who knows what she's up to or mavy she's sick."

Kids make me laugh every day and I absolutely love it. My job wears me out and it's hard work, but I have the best job in the world! Off to do some lesson planning : )

Miss Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment