Saturday, June 11, 2011

An Adventure About to Begin!

There are some who go to college and try to figure out what it is they want to do with their lives, sometimes they change their major multiple times before settling down. I was never one of those people, I knew when I was 10 that I wanted to be a teacher someday and that day is almost here. In the fall I will be starting an internship (my first year of teaching)as a second grade teacher! I know the year ahead will be difficult at times, but I know that it will be an amazing adventure! I am no pro, but this is where I will post some of the ideas that I have and the things that I find to be successful. In a sense, this will be a record of my first year! All aboard! It's going to be a year to remember!

-Miss Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment