Saturday, January 21, 2012

Exactly



This is exactly it! There re times when I am very worried about the big things like my Teacher Work Sample, finding a job next year, and getting married, but then I regain focus and remember that those things will all work out somehow as long as I am working towards them and having faith .

Picture this: Me on the black top on recess duty sitting down and playing duck duck goose with two of my students because they asked me to. Playing with them, chasing them,loving them! Then 5 or 6 more students came over to join the fun. This was a simple moment, but it was a moment of joy, it was a small moment where people were the most important thing.

Another picture for you: At the end of a long week hearing my student say "you are so nice Miss Paul" and another saying "I wish you could be my teacher next year too." and then reading in one of my students journals "I love you as my teacher because you are so kind."

It is the little things that build relationships and lasting memories that matter!

One of my favorite quotes is "Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved." - Thomas S. Monson

It's all about the small moments, somehow when you have faith the big stuff works out - it just does!

For all of you out there who are exhausted and or struggling, look for the joy in the small moments of life!

Much love,
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment