Friday, September 2, 2011

Loves

O.k. so there is a little boy in my class who gave me a hug last Friday before he went home for the weekend and then he gave me a hug today before he left for the weekend. I guess a weekend is a long time to be away from your teacher. I certainly hope that he keeps this up because I LOVE it! I'm a huge fan of hugs : ) This is the same kid who was disappointed today when I told the class that there would be no school on Monday because of Labor Day. Isn't he great?!

Also today, George(a stuffed animal monkey named by the class on the first day) went home with the first student! He will go home with each student for a weekend during the school year. The little boy who got to take him home today was so excited! I can't wait to hear about their weekend when we get back to school on Monday.

Oh yeah, another one of my students turns 8 tomorrow and is being baptized! So happy for him!

I love my students, and I absolutely love to see them happy and excited about learning! It's the best! I am so tired though! haha

Katrina

1 comment: