Thursday, October 1, 2015

First Test of the Year

When I announced on the second day of school that we would be taking our first test of the year, my brand new little second graders were a little less than thrilled. 

When I passed out the test and they realized that it was a test about ME their teacher, their nerves were eased. 

I honestly don't know where I saw this idea, but it is GREAT!  The kids LOVED this and it was a fun way for them to get to know me. 

I read them all the questions and had them circle their answers.  Then we went over it.  I would have them raise their hands to show which answers they thought were right.  I had them get our a crayon and circle the right answers so they could see how many they got right.  I gave a prize to the student with the highest score. 

 
Side note:  Six weeks after this quiz, I was absent for the day and had the kids guess where I was.  One student guessed that I was at the pet store getting a cat because I had never had a cat, but I did already have a dog and a turtle and a bunny.  If you notice number five on the test that is the only time I gave them that information all year!

19 comments:

  1. After reading this I remember my school memories, Thanks for sharing.
    Anyone here who are looking for IT project leads can visit LEADS HARBOR thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,nice blog.After Reading this I remember my old memories,Thanks for Sharing..Anyone here who are looking for IT project leads can Visit Economics Assignment Help Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you understand there's a 12 word phrase you can speak to your crush... that will induce deep feelings of love and impulsive appeal for you buried inside his chest?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, cherish and guard you with all his heart...

    ====> 12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Love Impulse

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's brain that it will drive him to try better than ever before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

    Matter of fact, fueling this powerful impulse is so mandatory to getting the best possible relationship with your man that the second you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You'll soon find him open his heart and soul to you in a way he's never expressed before and he'll identify you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly tempted him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is the always the way one have to think before implementation.
    Manufacturing Every Kind Of Packaging Is A Task

    ReplyDelete
  5. your article is valuable for me and for others. Thanks for sharing your information!
    online study app in india

    ReplyDelete
  6. never thought i would feel this happy, thank you for this new information.

    video production service
    Zakat Perniagaan
    bottle packaging

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was nice to read your blog. If anyone needs case study help then visit to our website:- Case Study Help . We provide all type of case study assignments for MBA, Nursing, Laws and Engineering students.

    You can visit us at the given link:-
    MBA Case Study Help
    Nursing Case Study Help
    Case Study Help USA
    Case Study Writers
    Case Study Samples

    ReplyDelete


  8. I have seen same kind of information and it will help to you

    <a href=" https://www.gologica.com/course/oracle-hrms-functional/ ”rel="nofollow" Oracle HRMS Functional Training

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the first test of the year can be quite nerve-wracking! It's essential to start off on the right foot. Don't stress though, you can always find reliable help when needed. If you feel overwhelmed, you can consider seeking assistance from professionals who offer services like pay someone to do my assignment Remember, prioritizing your mental well-being during such times will lead to better outcomes. Good luck with your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Valid points! I appreciate you making this article available, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello very nice article!! Excellent & Wonderful. I’ll bookmark this website.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy for this helpful info right here in the publish, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is an awesome motivating article. I am satisfied

    ReplyDelete
  14. Motivating article. I am practically satisfied with your great work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You put truly extremely accommodating data. Continue blogging Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete