Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Classmate Word Search

Here is a quick idea for the first day of school.  I had this on my students desks when they came in on the first day last year.  They are so shy when they come in on the first day, so doing this word search at their desk was the perfect activity.  While they did their word search I pulled them aside and took their "first day picture".  I plan on doing the same thing this year! 

  I did mine in a word document with a couple of tables. There are websites that will generate a word search for you, but I don't like all the adds that usually end up on them so I just made this one.   Sorry, I can't show you m kiddos names.


I would be happy to e-mail the blank template to anyone who would like a copy.  Just e-mail me.


4 comments:

  1. Can you email a blank copy to casskgarr@yahoo.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you mind emailing a blank copy to me? I love this first day idea!

    Abutler@pcva.us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you send me a blank copy please? Great idea. I love it! ktginyard@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love a blank copy. I just found your blog and love it. Jfranklin@wps60.org.
    Thank you, Jenni

    ReplyDelete