Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Two Front Teeth

Yesterday I was teaching one of the other second grade classes, they were doing an art project so I told them that if they could work quietly I would put on Christmas music. The song "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth" came on. I was up at the front of the room and one of the girls in the class came up to me and tapped me, she said with a big smile on her face, "Miss Paul, I really do want my two front teeth". How darling is that? To that little girl, I hope you get your two front teeth for Christmas : )

12 and a half school days left until Christmas break! Don't get me wrong I love these kids, but a Christmas break is going to be fantastic : )

Now to get to all that work I need to do on this fine Saturday afternoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment