Friday, July 8, 2011

Keys!

So, I have had my keys for about a week and a half now. There is something about having keys to a classroom that makes it all a little more real. Some day I go into the classroom and look around and don't even know where to start. One thing is certain. On Agust 22nd a class of students will enter room 29, they will be my students and I will be their teacher. I will do all I can to help them learn and develop. There has not been a time where I have gone to my classroom without getting the feeling that great things will happen there! I know that it is going to be hard, very hard, but I know that it is going to be worth it and that through relying on the Lord I will be successful!

Love always,
The nervous first year teacher,
Miss Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment