Friday, February 15, 2013

One Point Perspective! It's Possible!

Last spring I saw a pin on Pinterest from THIS blog post.  It is a one point perspective drawing that 5th graders did, but I thought it would be a fun challenge for my second graders.  They all had fun with it, and some of hem really surprised me with their work. 

The second grade team at my school does a program called "Arts Night".  Each class either performs a play or a dance.  In addition to that the whole grade level learns special songs to sing for the program.  We also hang one piece of artwork from each student on the wall.  I decided that this year I would try one point perspective with my class a little bit earlier so that I could display some of those at "Art's Night".

Once again I was very impressed by some of the drawings.  Here are some of my favorites:


Aren't these AMAZING for second grade art? 

The moral of the story is, one point perspective is possible with second graders as long as you lead them through step by step and give them a ruler : )
 

6 comments:

  1. I stopped to look at this colorful drawing and it looks like it was made by a child child Which is sweet. Well now we are about to make best paintings and also get the help of Business assignment topics service. If you have any great designs, please share us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to helpful information here within the article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was captured with the piece of resources have got here. Big thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
  4. This site is good and I found very interesting stuff here. Great job, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make so many great article here and I read your article a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete