Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tell Me More - Linky Party!

Step into Second Grade with Mrs. Lemmons is hosting this great Linky Party!  What a great opportunity to learn all about the women whos teaching blogs I love so much and to share a little about myself.  Come the end of August I will be a second year second grade teacher and a second year teacher blogger!  Here's a little about me:

1.  I have lived in 4 countries on 3 continents (U.S., Mexico, South Korea, Australia)
2.  I have been to 6 of the seven continents! I have not yet been to Antarctica, but I hope I make it there someday!
3. I got to visit Russia this summer! I was there with my whole family and it was great!
4.  My favorite book of all time is Pride and Prejudice, it is also my favorite movie!  I could watch it over and over!
5.  When I eat breakfast foods that involve syrup I always eat cheddar cheese with it and dip it in the syrup.  It is something that my mom did growing up and that I have also done my whole life.  So yummy!
6.  I love to go tubing on the lake!  It is one of my all time favorite things to do in the summer!  The crazier the ride the better.
7.  I have gotten into quilting a little bit this summer and am currently working on two quilts.  One is a baby quilt for a friend and the other is my t-shirt quilt that I have been wanting to make for the past 4 years since I graduated High School.

8. I can ride a unicycle, not very well but I can do it!  I got one for Christmas when I was 11 or 12 and worked long and hard to figure out how to ride it.
9.  This summer I ran my first half marathon!  I ran the entire thing with only having trained for two weeks.  Next one I do I intend to train for : )
10.  I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and I love it.
11.  As of right now there are 20 kiddos in my class for next year!  Although I love summer I am getting really excited for the school year to begin!  Second grade round two here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment