Friday, June 29, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I have just bee awarded the Liebster Blog Award by my amazing cousin! She has a super cute blog. She is a first grade teacher so she talks about her kiddos but she also has a love for fashion so she blogs about fashion too.  You should definitely check out her blog Bridgette Nicole



Here is a little about the award taken from the blogger who gave me the award:

"The German word "Liebster" translates to English as "beloved" or "favorite", and this award is given to new, up and coming bloggers."

Here are the rule:

In order to accept the award: 
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to at least 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.
I am now happy to pass this award onto the following bloggers:
 Second Grade Sandcastle
Room for Seconds
A Teacher's Idea
Success in Second Grade

Thank you to these bloggers for their great ideas!

2 comments:

  1. Your so sweet Katrina! I can't wait to check out all those blogs! I wish I could be a cool teacher blogger like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My turn! I left something for you on my blog. Go check it out!

    Learning With Susie Q

    susieqsclass@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete