Friday, January 6, 2012

The Things They Say!

Today I was teaching guided readng. I had four boys from other classes. Wile they were reading a girl from my class came up and asked if I wuld put her hair clip back in for her. As I did so one of the boys was watching. When I turned back to the boy he asked "are you a mom yet?" I told him that I wasn't, I wasn't even married yet. He then said "So have you found someone?". Haha, I LOVE working with kids and I love the things they say!

Susan, if you are reading this, yes it was one of your students and you can probably guess which one : )

Life is good!

Miss Paul

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Good blog. Keep sharing. I love them Are you also searching for book review help? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering book review writing services to students without having to break the bank

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to always read your blogs. I love them Are you also searching for Nursing capstone Writing Help? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering Nursing capstone writing services to students without having to break the bank

    ReplyDelete