Monday, November 14, 2011

Today

Today we had lots of fun engaging lessons. After a lesson on making predictions this morning where the students got to draw a picture and then have the other students in their table group write predictions about what would happen next one of my students said "That was a great activity Miss Paul". Little things like this make me smile :) Kids just coming up to me and giving me hugs during the day makes me smile too, I LOVE hugs :) Having fun with kids while I am out on recess duty was also a highlight today. I was playing with and watching one kid play basketball while watching another girl do a cartwheel while another girl was coming up behind me trying to scare me, I always turned around just in time though. Sometimes I wonder what I am doing with my life, but then I remember that everything works out for a reason and that I have the best job in the world! Boy am I lucky!

A happy and tired Miss Paul

Good Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment