Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day!!!

First day today! Here is what a couple of my students had to say about it in response to the prompt “On my first day of second grade…”

“It was fun becus we played math gams and a word puzos(puzzle) we mad a name for the mancy(Monkey) we red book and did calendar and we want to a iseble(assembly).”

“I was eisxidid for 2 gaed (second grade) but I was little nrvis for 2 gaed. I love my new teacher her name is miss paell. She is cool. I like her. I have alot uf pepel in my class. I love it.”

As for what Miss Paul has to say about it, it was a pretty good first day. It is going to take some time for the students to get used to our procedures and how things work in our class, but I am sure that we will get there. I’ve got a good bunch of kids! I am excited to be their teacher this year! I am sure that I will learn new things each day, and that’s what it’s all about! Hopefully they will be learning new things each day too! Can’t wait for more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment